5 large eggs
5 large egg whites
1 T extra virgin olive oil
4 T unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup white onions, finely chopped
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, oil drained and finely chopped
½ cup roasted red peppers, water drained and finely chopped
1 cup peas
½ t garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh parsley and sliced avocado for topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat a round baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Heat a medium-sized skillet to medium heat. Add extra virgin olive oil and onion. Sauté 3-4 minutes until onion is translucent.
3. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and red peppers. Cook 3-4 minutes then turn off the heat and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites and almonds milk with parsley, garlic pepper, salt and pepper.
5. Add pepper, tomato, onion mixture, and peas.
6. Transfer batter to the prepared baking dish. Use a spatula to spread out the batter to ensure peas, peppers and tomatoes are distributed evenly.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and the center is set.
8. Remove from the oven and cool 10 minutes before slicing into 6 portions and serving.
9. Top with fresh parsley and avocado as desired and devour!
Adapted fromPaleo Hacks